[R] SOLVED - memory problem - failing to load rgl in R 2.7.1 patched

Monica Pisica pisicandru at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:40:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for that ..... Today R did load both ca and rgl packages with no problems ... the single thing i've done since Friday was to put "defrag" on drive C, i even didn't re-start the computer ...actually it was re-started several time with same weird problem ... so i suppose something was segmented badly on the hard drive.

Monica