[R] Are there any guis out there, which will allow editing of the graph?

Arthur Roberts aroberts99163 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 18:50:58 CEST 2008

Hi, all,

	I would like to know if there is any gui interface out there
(academic or commercial) that allows one to edit R-language generated
graphs (e.g positioning x axis labels.)  It would be nice to have
something like the user interface of Igor or Origin.  I have already
used JGR and R-gui.  These are good, but they don't allow one to
easily edit graphs.  I have also tried locator() and the package
iplots.  Your input is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Art Roberts
University of Washington