[R] Opening R from Tinn without setting directory each time

HBaize HBaize at buttecounty.net
Wed Aug 6 02:09:05 CEST 2008

That doesn't make sense. Which version of Tinn-R are you using?

>From Options->Main->Application
do you get a dialog box with a tab "R", and within that a tab "General"?

At the bottom of the "General" tab there is a button under "Rgui". That
should bring up a file selection box. Proceed to the location of your
"Rgui.exe" which should be in the "bin" directory.

C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.1\bin\Rgui.exe

Click OK.
Works for me. I'm using Tinn-R version 1.19.0.2

HB