[R] Opening R from Tinn without setting directory each time

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:43:15 CEST 2008

Also note there is a program, Rversions.hta, whose
home page is at:

http://batchfiles.googlecode.com

that will list in a drop down menu all versions of R you have installed,
based on the registry information that RSetReg.exe or the R installer sets,
allowing you to select which one you wish to make current.  Use the
most recent version of the Rversions.hta program if you are on Vista and
version 0.3-2 of Rversions.hta if you have XP.