[R] Opening R from Tinn without setting directory each time

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 16:51:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1741502&forum_id=481901

I'm running under Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition and (I think) I
can't make any "system wide" registry changes. In my R installation there
are (I think) no relevant registry entries. I think that may be the reason
that:
a) The workaround mentioned in that SouirceForge thread (start R before
Tinn-R) doesn't work for me.
b) The fix of running RSetReg.exe doesn't work for me.

As far as I know, the new version of Tinn-R (1.19.5.0) isn't released yet.
So I still have to redefine the R location each time I start Tinn-R (but
it's still worth it!).

Hope that helps someone

Keith Jewell

news:18852134.post at talk.nabble.com...