[R] Trying to run simple survival program in R but does not work

Trev101 vegetahan at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:01:20 CEST 2008

Very Strange have no idea why this is happening :-( I am running a AMD Athlon
64 3500+ with 1 GB RAM and Running microsoft Windows XP service pack 2.

I only installed the main program of R being R-2.7.1-win32 and then I
installed tinn-R. I then opened R and tinn-R and then from the RGui I went
to packages, install packages, choose the CRAN mirror in South Africa and
then went down to survival and installed that package. I thought that was
all package I would need to install. Is there something else that I must
install?

Thanx for all the help I really hope to sort this problem out.