[R] Color of box frame in Legend (Was: Matrix barplot)

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Sat Aug 9 16:58:53 CEST 2008

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Nutter, Benjamin wrote:

> Try sourcing in the 'new.legend' function below. It's the legend
> function with a new argument called 'box.col'.  The argument will change
> the color of the box surrounding the legend.  If I understand what it is
> you are looking for, this should work.  Also, I didn't see a way to
> change the axis bar in your code, so I suppressed the axis in the call
> to barplot, and manually replaced the axis using the axis function.  I
> hope this works for you.

Sorry for replying late - I was busy with traveling to DebConf in Argentina
and doing important stuff here.  No, your sulution does not make the situation
better - it actually makes it worse because also the lines around the graphs
become black instead of giving me some influence on the lines around the
boxes in the legend.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--