[R] R 2,7.2 is scheduled for August 25

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sun Aug 10 21:48:58 CEST 2008

This is to announce that we plan to release R version 2.7.2 on Monday,
August 25, 2008.

Release procedures start Friday August 15 (when we get back from useR).

The source tarballs will be made available daily (barring build
troubles) and the tarballs can be picked up at

http://cran.r-project.org/src/base-prerelease/

a little later.

Binary builds are expected to appear starting Monday 18 at the latest.

	For the Core Team
	Peter Dalgaard