[R] ggplot2 font size problem

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:49:25 CEST 2008

Hi dhzdhz,

There's currently no particularly easy way to do this.  It is possible
to use grid to edit these labels directly (see
http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/book/grid.pdf), but the next version of
ggplot2 will have a more convenient theming system that will make it
much easier to make these sorts of changes.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/