[R] A comprehensive manual on "How to plot" (a lot of graphical examples welcome)

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Aug 12 00:47:42 CEST 2008

In addition to the books mentioned, the 'tkexamp' function in the 'TeachingDemos' package lets you create a plot, then change the plotting parameters using gui controls to see what effect that has on the plot.  The examples on the help page show how to do this for some of the standard parameters and you can easily add others that you want to see the effects of.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center