[R] Between the values

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Tue Aug 12 16:12:03 CEST 2008

Thanks....Didn't mean actually using '&', but not bigger than that too...

I usually see something done much better in R-help by a code which I don't know at all. So, wanted to know if I am missing somewhere in using some codes which I am not aware of...so, posted the query...

Thanks for your help, Shubha
Shubha Karanth | Amba Research
Ph +91 80 3980 8031 | Mob +91 94 4886 4510
Bangalore * Colombo * London * New York * San José * Singapore * www.ambaresearch.com