[R] problems with *downloading* packages tseries and robustbase

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 12:48:06 CEST 2008

It works from my home ISP (Virgin Media) and from .ox.ac.uk, so I think
the problem is local to you, perhaps your DNS server.  Ask you IT support
for erm ... support.

Please do try to use an accurate subject line (see the posting guide).

(Why don't peoople just try a different mirror or some IP/TCP debugging
tools instead of asking here about problems with mirrors?  At most a
handful of readers can do anything about this.)

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk