[R] Threshold vector error correction models

Matthieu Stigler Matthieu.Stigler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 13:37:20 CEST 2008

Hello

I worked on threshold cointegration for my master thesis and wrote code
for R. This code will be published in a next release of package tsDyn,
when I will have time to finish it (there is a difference between using
its own code and making it avalaible on R... I did'nt realize there is
so much more work). You can download the actual code at
http://code.google.com/p/tsdyn/source/checkout and compile it yourself
(hope you are on Linux, otherwise it will take some time).

The code avalaible actually  entails:

in a good form:
-OLS grid search estimator for TVECM and TVAR and methods (especiallay
nice latex exportation)

in a not in method implemented form:
-hansen seo linear against threshold test and theri estimator (MLE)
-seo test: no cointegration against threshold cointegartion
-hansen linearity test fot TAR and extension to multivariate case by Lo
and Zivot
-simple wald test fo the coefficients
-function to simulate and bootstrap TAR and TVAR

So see the doc pages (provisory) explore it and let me know if you need
more infos (auch auf deutsch möglich)

Matthieu