[R] ggplot2: remove minor-horizontal guide before drawing

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:00:10 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, the book is a bit ahead of the current version of
ggplot2 code, and it's a bit of pain to do in the 0.6 code.  Your best
bet is to have a look at grid.grab to capture the grob before it is
drawn.

In the development version the new theming support lets completely
turn off minor gridlines (or pretty much anything else) for a whole
session, which should make things easier in the future.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/