[R] help with my sloppy syntax

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Thu Aug 14 17:11:27 CEST 2008

R-ians:

After some effort I coerced my code to do what I want but my syntax is a
kludge.  Suggestions on more elegant syntax?

	par <- NIM.results$par
	do.call("Draw.NIM.POD.curve", list(par[1], par[2], par[3], par[4],
	par[5], a.hat.decision, .... et cetera ...

It seems that I should be able to avoid defining the variable "par" and then
specifying each of its elements, but all my attempts resulted in a list
whose first element is a list, rather than the elements of the list.  And my
attempts at unlist were unsuccessful.

Thank you.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com