[R] continuous coloring of a polygon

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 21:13:52 CEST 2008

It rather sounds like you might be designing a gauge display for a
dashboard.  If that's the case, I'd recommend checking out:

Information Dashboard Design: The Effective Visual Communication of Data
Stephen Few
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0596100167

as well as some of his online writings:

http://www.perceptualedge.com/articles/dmreview/dashboard_design.pdf