[R] GeoR model.control - defining covariates at prediction locations

imicola N.A.Batchelor at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 11:27:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

Im using geoR and I'm trying to do some predictions, based on an external
trend.

I'm having some problems specifying my model.control, specifically how do I
define my model, and also the source of the covariate data at the prediction
locations?

I am assuming that the covariate data at the prediction locations should be
imported to a geodata object along with the prediction location coordinates
- this is what I have done, but I can't get the prediction to work.

So my question is:  How should the prediction location and covariate data at
prediction locations be stored?  And also how do I specify model.control so
that it recognises where my covariate data is?

Thanks,