[R] Writing R Extensions : A new R package for Gini Index decomposition to prupose

Ndoye Souleymane ndoye_p at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:46:25 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I have developed a programme the anable the decomposition of the Gini index, it complets tha valuable work of Achim Zeileis, the author of the ineq package.
I would like to make it to be part of all R package. How should I proceed.
Must I sent it to the the Core developement team ?
The proogramme is written in R.

Many thanks for your advice,

Best regards,

Souleymane