[R] psychometric functions

Mario Maiworm mario.maiworm at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Aug 22 11:23:48 CEST 2008

Paul,
thanks a lot for your advice! I got that kuss et al. paper and started to
read, this is more than I had expected! Very cool paper, and an algorithm
implemented in R that seems to be even superior to psignifit in matlab. So
thanks again!
mario

Mario Maiworm
Biological Psychology and Neuropsychology
University of Hamburg
Von-Melle-Park 11
D-20146 Hamburg

Phone: +49 40 42838 8265