[R] Problems starting Rcmdr

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:14:34 CEST 2008

Rcmdr will not work without X11 started.  If X11 does not start then,
depending on the OS version, you may need to download to latest
version from... I don't remember, but if you search the R-SIG-MAC help
list you can find the website- I had this same problem and it was
fixed with the help of the wonderful folks on the sig list.

Stephen Sefick