[R] savePlot() does not save plot with format set

S Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 14:15:35 CEST 2008

Strictly, you need to type the extension _if your filename or path
include a period (".")_ but not otherwise.

The filename "test" alone will be saved as paste("test",type). So will,
for example, "/plots/test". But filenames such as
"test.it" or "../plots/test" will not include the extension
automatically.

Steve Ellison

>>> "Henrique Dallazuanna" <wwwhsd at gmail.com> 26/08/2008 12:12 >>>
You need type the extension of the file:

plot(rnorm(10))
savePlot("test.png", type="png")
savePlot("test.bmp", type="bmp")