[R] Fw: How to learn R language?

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:40:56 CEST 2008

I am sure that there are as many ways as people, but this is what I
did.  MASS 4, Simple R (internet), and this list.  I taught myself and
it may have been easier to have a guide as this would have cut the
learning curve down, but this is not essential.  Find out what you
need to do, do the examples or vigenettes that come along with the
function you would like to use, cuss a lot, and repeat.  I am a
biologist and never thought I would be programing, but I am now
literate enough to solve the problems that present themselves.
good luck and welcome

Stephen