[R] Fw: How to learn R language?

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:55:38 CEST 2008

While agreeing with how good the texts that have been suggested are,
the questions to me (language + systematic) suggests

Braun and Murdoch " A first course in statistical programming"  or/and
Chambers " Software for data analysis: programming with R"

These would seem to take you through developing an understanding of
language fundamentals, in a more structured manner than the other
books mentioned.

Graham