[R] Plots spanning columns

Jose Luis Aznarte M. jlaznarte at decsai.ugr.es
Thu Aug 28 14:40:40 CEST 2008

    Hi! I want to plot three graphs (residuals, ACF and PACF of a
model). Ideally I would use a c(2,2) disposition where the residuals
plot would start at position 1,1 and span to position 1,2. Then I would
plot the ACF in position 2,1 and the PACF in position 2,2. Maybe is
clearer like this:

--------------------------
|                        |
|       residuals        |
|                        |
|    ACF   | |   PACF    |

Does anyone know if that is possible at all? Cheers!

--
Jose Luis Aznarte M.       http://decsai.ugr.es/~jlaznarte