[R] Attempting to get a STELLA model into R

Gibson, Tyler F tfg5854 at uncw.edu
Mon Dec 1 02:02:37 CET 2008

To whomever may be of help,

I am a student in a graduate modeling class at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. I am trying to get a STELLA model converted into R. I am in the process of trying to 're-write' the script into R, but I seem to be missing pieces (i.e. parm values) that are keeping me from being able to replicate this model into R. Does anyone have an idea of a possible solution to my problem? Are there conversion programs or packages available that can convert STELLA models into R format?

Thank you very much for you time, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Tyler Gibson

tfg5854 at uncw.edu