[R] ggplot2 45deg axis labels

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Dec 3 00:41:19 CET 2008

Hi Stephen,

Have a look at the ggplot2 book. You will find an example on p. 6 of http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/book/polishing.pdf

HTH,

Thierry

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: r-help-bounces op r-project.org namens stephen sefick
Verzonden: wo 3-12-2008 0:31
Aan: R-help
Onderwerp: [R] ggplot2 45deg axis labels

I would like to rotate the axis labels 45 deg.

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis