[R] alternative way to replicate()

Dimitris Rizopoulos d.rizopoulos at erasmusmc.nl
Wed Dec 3 09:14:48 CET 2008

have a look at ?paste(), e.g.,

paste(rep(2, 3), collapse = ",")

and if you need a comma at the end, then you can again use paste(),

paste(paste(rep(2, 3), collapse = ","), ",", sep = "")

I hope it helps.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Assistant Professor

Address: PO Box 2040, 3000 CA Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Tel: +31/(0)10/7043478
Fax: +31/(0)10/7043014