[R] XML-RPC

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 4 06:38:18 CET 2008

Hi Stavros

  httpRequest is good.  You might also look at the RCurl package
for access to more protocols and slightly higher level facilities
for dealing with HTTP (and other) requests.

  Also, you might look at SSOAP as a related technology.

  I'll be interested to see what you come up with, so please let me know.

   D.