[R] Running R Script on a Sequence of Files

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Fri Dec 5 20:04:05 CET 2008

 R has quite a few functions to get and manipulate filenames to facilitate
exactly what you want to do. See ?files and especially the links at the end
to the file name manipulation functions.

e.g. dir("pathname") lists all file names in the directory "pathname."
?list.files gives details.

-- Bert Gunter