[R] legend at fixed distance form the bottom

Christophe Genolini cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Sat Dec 6 17:11:03 CET 2008

Thanks to answering me Gabor

I am not sur I understand : I had your line to my graph. Then I resize
my graph but the legend is still moving. In "inset = c(0,1.1)",
1.1 means "110% of the y length of the plot region". So when the plot
region change, the distance between the legend and the top axe is sitll
110%, that means that the distance between the legend and the bottom axe
is 10%...

Christophe