[R] concordance correlation coefficient using R

paul murima paul.murima at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:23:06 CET 2008

Hi.
I have data which i would want to assess the degree of  agreement
between two assays, e.g., to evaluate reproducibility or for
inter-rater reliability. I have used the  Pearson product-moment
correlation coefficient. It looks good ranginging between 0.90 to
0.998. Though this looks good. I am told the Concordance correlation
coefficient will give a better picture of how reproducible the assay
is.
Does any one know how to run such a test using R? If so can you kindly
provide the code, and bit of explanations to spruce it up?

Thank you

Paul