[R] display matrix on graphics device

murali.menon at fortisinvestments.com murali.menon at fortisinvestments.com
Tue Dec 9 12:10:23 CET 2008

Folks,

Is there a way to print a matrix in tabular form onto the graphics device?
I want to create a display consisting of graphs and tables,
so that I can do something like:

windows()
opar = par(mfrow = c(3, 2))

library(plotrix)
library(PerformanceAnalytics)

radial.plot(...)
radial.plot(...)
chart.BarVaR(...)
chart.RollingCorrelation(...)

print.matrix.onto.graphics.device(X)

par(opar)

where X is a matrix with named rows and columns.

If this is not easily done, is there any way I can embed graphics and
tabular data into a PDF?

Thanks,

Murali

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not disclose, copy or use it for any purpose. The information in this e-mail is not contractual. Fortis Investments provides no guarantee as to the correctness of this information and accepts no responsibility for any action taken on the basis of it. Fortis Investments is the trade name for all entities within the Fortis Investment Management group.