[R] Sorry, I have attached the data - Here is the code that causes wavCWTPeaks error

mauede at alice.it mauede at alice.it
Tue Dec 9 13:53:07 CET 2008

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: mauede at alice.it
Inviato: mar 09/12/2008 13.52
A: stephen sefick; Francesco Masulli; Stefano Rovetta
Cc: wconstan at insightful.com; dbp at apl.washington.edu; r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Oggetto: Here is the code that causes wavCWTPeaks error

aats <- create.signalSeries(aa, pos=list(from=0.0, by=0.033))
aa.cwt <-  wavCWT(aats)
x11 (width=10,height=12)
plot (aats,main=paste(insig," Cycle: ",j,sep=""))
aa.maxtree <- wavCWTTree (aa.cwt, type="maxima")
aa.mintree <- wavCWTTree (aa.cwt, type="minima")
aa.maxpeak <- wavCWTPeaks (aa.maxtree)
aa.minpeak <- wavCWTPeaks (aa.mintree)
      Error in `row.names<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, value = c("1", "0")) :
      invalid 'row.names' length
bb <- -aa   #EXCHANGE MAXIMA WITH MINIMA
bbts <- create.signalSeries(bb, pos=list(from=0.0, by=0.033))
plot (bbts,main=paste(insig," Cycle: ",j,sep=""))
plot (bbts,main=paste(insig," Cycle: ",j,sep=""))
bb.cwt <-  wavCWT(bbts)
bb.maxtree <- wavCWTTree (bb.cwt, type="maxima")
bb.mintree <- wavCWTTree (bb.cwt, type="minima")
bb.maxpeak <- wavCWTPeaks (bb.maxtree)
      Error in `row.names<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, value = c("1", "0")) :
      invalid 'row.names' length
bb.minpeak <- wavCWTPeaks (bb.mintree)
      Error in `row.names<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, value = c("1", "0")) :
      invalid 'row.names' length

Attached are "aa" breathing cycle amplitude values (zip compressed)
I'd like to figure out what is wrong with my data.
wmTSA documentation does not mention any time series constraint.

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards,
Maura