[R] Rpad graphics

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Mon Dec 15 00:45:40 CET 2008

Thanks so much for responding. I should have replied to myself and
reported my solution to the problem. For some reason Rpad was looking
for the image files in Rpad/Rpad/server/ddxxxxxx when it should have
been looking in Rpad/server/ddxxxxxx. I fixed it just by soft linking
the Rpad into itself so that Rpad/Rpad/... is a valid path. Not the
greatest solution I'm sure, but it works.

-Ista