[R] Baffled: triggering error message with an sd result in odfWeave?

Tubin sredmonson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 21:55:48 CET 2008

All interesting suggestions.  Let's see...

Running the code on a randomly-generated dataframe or a different "real"
dataset still has the problem.
A  whole new document with only a single line \Sexpr{trainsd} seems to work
just fine.
If, in the actual project document, I use:

<<test, results=xml,echo=F>>=
odfCat(trainsd)
@

to bring in that value, rather than the \Sexpr, it works - I get the
appropriate value with no error message.  Of course the formatting's all
wrong...