[R] Reading from Google Docs

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:00:13 CET 2008

I have loaded the XML package. Should the function not be xmlTreeParse?

Look at this
> library(XML)

> help(xmlParse)
No documentation for 'xmlParse' in specified packages and libraries:
you could try 'help.search("xmlParse")'

> help.search("xmlParse")
Help files with alias or concept or title matching 'xmlParse' using
fuzzy matching:

supportsExpat(XML)      Determines which native XML parsers are being
                        used.
xmlEventHandler(XML)    Default handlers for the SAX-style event XML
                        parser
xmlParent(XML)          Get parent node of XMLInternalNode or ancestor
                        nodes
xmlStopParser(XML)      Terminate an XML parser
xmlTreeParse(XML)       XML Parser

Farrel Buchinsky
GrandCentral Tel: (412) 567-7870