[R] Problem assigning "NA" as a level name in a list

Cliff Behrens cliff at research.telcordia.com
Tue Dec 16 19:28:07 CET 2008

Sorry...I didn't realize that there were such distinct lines drawn
around core vs contributed packages.  I merely thought that r-help put
those with questions in touch with others who might have used or
authored a package and experienced the same problem.  I didn't intend to
make more work for you or anyone else on this list.  In fact, I was
merely trying to be thorough and exact, including a note with the
version of R and the OS I am running.  I have no idea what packages
others have installed in their R environments.  For future reference, am
I to assume that no contributed packages should be implicated in
resolving a problem?