[R] How to iterate dataframe within a hash

Gundala Viswanath gundalav at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:02:00 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have the following data structure

> print(testlib)
$tags
             tag            count.raw  count.adj  err
1     aaaaaaaaaa        94         93             0.5
2     aaaaaaaaac         1           2               0.2
3     aaaaaaaaag         3           2               0.1
4     aaaaaaaaca         1           1               0.003

I want to iterate the data above and print only
"tag", "count.raw" and "count.adj" column.

Why my script below failed to do the task?

for (i in 1:nrow(testlib)) {
   cat(testlib$tags[["count.tag"]],",", testlib$tags[["count.raw"]],
",", testlib$tags[["count.adj"]],"\n")
}

- Gundala Viswanath
Jakarta - Indonesia