[R] RcmdrPlugin doesn't work under R280

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Dec 18 17:17:59 CET 2008

Dear Irina,

Some more information might help: Which plug-in package? What OS? What are
the errors?

You might try the development version of the Rcmdr package on R-Forge, which
makes some changes to the handling of plug-ins, and which can be installed
via install.packages("Rcmdr",repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org"). I know
that all of the plug-ins currently on CRAN work with that.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology