[R] package sn

Adelchi Azzalini azzalini at stat.unipd.it
Mon Dec 22 18:20:21 CET 2008

This message is of interest only to users of package "sn".

In early 2007, I have posted an announcement on the package web site
  http://azzalini.stat.unipd.it/SN/announce2.html
about a forthcoming "version 1". This will be a deeply revised version,
with substantial chances both in the internal working and in the
calling statements. At that time, it did not make much sense to
spread the information so widely, since the appearance of "version 1"
was so far ahead in time.

"Version 1" is still under construction, but there is a fair chance
that it will be made available in 2009.  So, at this stage, I thought
appropriate to remind people that sooner or later the existing functions
may disappear, at least with their present names.

best wishes

Adelchi Azzalini

--
Adelchi Azzalini  <azzalini at stat.unipd.it>
Dipart.Scienze Statistiche, Università di Padova, Italia