[R] QCA adn Fuzzy

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 08:13:37 CET 2008

Dear  Gott and Prof Adrian DUSA ,

I am learning fuzzy set QCA and recently, I just write a function to
construct a truthTable, which can be passed to QCA:::eqmcc to do the
Boolean minimization.  The function is here:
http://code.google.com/p/asrr/source/browse/trunk/R/fs_truthTable.R
and the help page is:
http://code.google.com/p/asrr/source/browse/trunk/man/fs_truthTable.rd
and the example dataset  from Ragin (2009) is here
http://code.google.com/p/asrr/source/browse/trunk/data/Lipset_fs.rda

Best