[R] Viewing code

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:53:51 CET 2008

since 'glm' is an object, just type its name at the command prompt:

> glm
function (formula, family = gaussian, data, weights, subset,
    na.action, start = NULL, etastart, mustart, offset, control =
glm.control(...),
    model = TRUE, method = "glm.fit", x = FALSE, y = TRUE, contrasts = NULL,
    ...)
{
    call <- match.call()
    if (is.character(family))
        family <- get(family, mode = "function", envir = parent.frame())
    if (is.function(family))
        family <- family()
    if (is.null(family$family)) {
        print(family)