[R] p(H0|data) for lm/lmer-objects R

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Thu Dec 25 22:35:35 CET 2008

This is very opaque to me. But if H0 is a null hypothesis (i.e. a hypothesis
about one or several coefficients in your model), then you can test linear
or nonlinear restrictions of the coefficients. Because your coefficients are
derived using your data, it appears to me you get something like a
p(H0|data).

cuncta stricte discussurus