[R] Percent damage distribution

diegol diegol81 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 02:06:48 CET 2008

Thank you, Ben.

The beta distribution seems flexible enough. I knew this distribution but
had never seen it in this kind of application, and somehow did not recall
it.
rbeta(n, shape1 = 5, shape2 = 1) looks reasonable to start with for my
simple task. If I had a real dataset I could parameterize it with a standard
method.

Regards,
Diego

-----