[R] Need Help on r-programming

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Dec 27 16:52:35 CET 2008

Karen Goh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how do I use R to evaluate the contribution of each regressor to a model using t-test with 5% significance level?

What kind of model? I guess a simple linear regression model?

> I have attached a file which I have completed and am stuck at that question.

... which has been deleted by the mailing list.

In any case, PLEASE do read the posting guide
It tells you how to start with R programming and where to look for help.
In this case, you simply want a summary() of a model object generated by
lm(), I guess.

Uwe Ligges