[R] Mixed models

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 3 17:07:21 CET 2008

I believe that glmm.admb relies on the proprietary software ADMB.  If
so, your question is inappropriate for this list which is for
discussion and assistance regarding the open source and freely
available software R.

There are ways of fitting a generalized linear mixed model in R, in
particular the glmer function in the lme4 package.  It would be
appropriate to ask about that software on this list.