[R] need help

danilo.ferrarotti at libero.it danilo.ferrarotti at libero.it
Sat Feb 2 18:54:51 CET 2008

Good afternoon,

I've installed R on Suse 10.3 compiling the source files. I opne the program on shell configuration and i have a problem saving the workspace and *.R or *.Rdata files. I 've read the manual and written the comand as it says but the output is:

save.image()
Errore in gzfile(file, "wb") : impossibile aprire la connessione
Inoltre: Warning message:
In gzfile(file, "wb") : impossibile aprire il file compresso '.RDataTmp'

an output error. So i've tried in windows, but i've had the same problem.

How could i save the data and the files in R?
I apologize for my english but it'not my language.

Thanks a lot to everybody

Danilo