[R] How to search for packages

Monica Pisica pisicandru at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:43:18 CET 2008

Hi Jonathan,

I didn't know about your web page - now it is in my favorites. I am sure it will help a lot. Google does and doesn't do the job - sometimes ;-) But R and packages are an open source and i realize that people already put a lot of good effort into something which is essentially free so some time spent to figure out what do we need is very justifiable. Only that lately i am overwhelmed by the amount of packages available ..... which is a good thing i am sure ;-) - but when you are pressed by time to get some analysis done .... it can be also frustrating.

Thanks, Monica