[R] Incomplete ouput with sink and split=TRUE

jiho jo.irisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:45:47 CET 2008

On 2008-February-06  , at 11:25 , Alex Brown wrote:
> you could use the unix function 'script' before invoking the R
> interpreter.

Thanks for the suggestion. It would work for some cases and I did not
know about this utility. But most of the time I just put a list of
commands in a .R file and source it to execute it. In this case the
transcript would only contain "source("whatever.R", print.eval=T)"
which won't be very informative :/. And in the case of sourcing, the
problem with disappearing text stays the same.

Thanks for you answer anyway.

JiHO
---
http://jo.irisson.free.fr/