[R] Measurement units inside a data frame

Tribo Laboy tribolaboy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:11:44 CET 2008

Thanks Gabor,

In fact I am currently using the first option in your nicely
summarized reply. But many of the automatic plotting functions use the
column labels for labeling the plots and sometimes it is just a bit
inconvenient. Your second option is what Gavin also suggested and I
guess I will go with that after having a look at the Hmisc package.

Thanks for the help.